Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) joins the 2,000 Club!

Jason47

Reaction score
BRYAN DATTILO (LUCAS) JOINS THE 2,000 CLUB!

10411966_412058295603117_47222705110959611_n.jpg

This past Tuesday, May 27, Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) became just the 16th actor in "Days of Our Lives" history to appear in 2,000 episodes. He joins Kristian Alfonso (Hope), John Aniston (Victor), Macdonald Carey (Tom), John Clarke (Mickey), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bill Hayes (Doug), Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie), Drake Hogestyn (John), Lauren Koslow (Kate), Peter Reckell (Bo), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), Frances Reid (Alice), James Reynolds (Abe), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) and Alison Sweeney (Sami). Arianne Zucker (Nicole) will join the list later this year.

Here's video of Bryan's first episode as Lucas from April 15, 1993:

Ok, don't throw rotten tomatoes at me, but I've never liked Lucas much. Love the actor, though!!

Oh, Just love Lucas, always have...(Bryan, too). But I thoroughly dislike him putting up with his mother's shenanigans. In fact, I would love for him to turn the tables on her......being she always interferes in his life, time for him to return the favor.

How many times has he disowned Kate (for a day or two, anyway:))? I guess that's kind of like asking how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. I was hoping he would call it quits with her over Sheryl.

I'm still hopeful for a pregnant Sheryl return. SOD still refers to the character in the present tense plus the actress' comment about Days being her priority leads me to believe her absence may not be permanent.

I still want Autumn to show up with an x-year old kiddo too. That would mean WRITING for Lucas though, LOL.

Wow...what a milestone. Only 15 others? Crazy! Especially considering how ill-used he has been at times!!

Oh, Just love Lucas, always have...(Bryan, too). But I thoroughly dislike him putting up with his mother's shenanigans. In fact, I would love for him to turn the tables on her......being she always interferes in his life, time for him to return the favor.

I don't think I can post here what I'd like to see as it may belong in a spoiler thread. But I too have been disappointed by his cutting his mother off (though I must admit I STILL can't accept this Kate as Kate, at least not with Lucas...but that's my problem) only to rescind within weeks. :eek:

Lucas has always been MY character - came onto the teen scene knowing nothing about his daddy...and found he had a wonderful family in Salem. :love: And also Julie. (LOL)

Back