Bless Victor!!!!

eweiner

Reaction score
I couldn't wait...not one second after he let Kate have it with both barrels!! Laughing at Kate "after all the trouble to stab your own son in the back"!!!!! She being so "innocent" attempting to pull the wool over Victor's eyes that she had no idea what he was talking about (Adrienne and Lucas having an affair right in the KMansion) and how he found out about! I just love that man and hope he has many years left to entertain us all!!

I absolutely adore Victor but he fired Lucas even though he knew Kate threw her own son under the bus. He saw right through her failed attempt of complete surprise and innocence. Years ago Victor threw her out on the streets with not even so much as a toothbrush, so how does this evil holier than thou ex-call girl always end up dripping with success?

deleted comment pertaining to actor - DO NOT remove mod's comment - JS

Didn't Victor tell Lucas to call a cab because he had his car towed? I wonder when he told him to wait outside the door? The I'm not shocked look on Lucas' face and the cool calm way Victor brought him in kinda looked like it was planned.

AND, I must believe that you knew exactly what you were doing today and I'm so glad you have got Kate reeled in to work where you can hold her down!! I will be interesting to see how this turns around, and when you will give her all that she deserves!!

Back