Arianna says hello to the boom mic

Jason47

Reaction score
ARIANNA SAYS HELLO TO THE BOOM MIC TODAY:

Not many living rooms come equipped with their own boom mic, so Arianna decided to say hello to it in today's episode. :)

11174457_573690299439915_1459700297342447377_o.jpg

Whenever there are behind-the-scenes pictures or videos of the twins who play Ari (with various cast members), the girls seem really affectionate with everyone. They must be really comfortable around the adults on the set.

so adorable :)
I am more than willing to bet Guy Wilson (Will) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) do spend time with the twins off set. I know when my daughter was in one of her plays- there was an actress playing mother to a little boy that was about 4 years old. He was supposed to be really clingy to her in the show, so through every rehearsal, she played with him, he sat in her lap, she would bring him a treat or a game and they would laugh and play sometimes. This helped develop the bond, and sweet little boy followed her all around in the show. it was precious. sometimes "rehearsal" simply means "bond with fellow actors", and for little ones- play time! haha.

When Will was a toddler, Alison Sweeney (Sami) used to talk about how she would warm up the twins who played Will (Shawn and Taylor Carpenter) by playing with them before taping the scene. Guy Wilson (Will) has posted several photos/videos on social media of him playing with the Arianna twins. I bet he and Freddie Smith (Sonny) do similar warmups before scenes.

In the case of a character they are not supposed to like (i.e. Clyde), I bet they don't let the twins bond with him until they are actually taping the scene. Hence why Arianna looked scared.

Back