Alice Horton

supercouple

Reaction score
Just keying my thoughts out loud. I was wondering how they or if they will work in Tom and Alice Horton for the 50th celebration. I than realized just how much I miss the character of Alice Horton. Gosh how I wish there was some female character on the show now who had an ounce of what Alice had.

Yes, I am guessing that various characters will be having "flashback" memories of Tom & Alice in the days/weeks just before the Anniv. Date (Nov. 8). Either that, or there will be a gathering with a couple of people going thru a scrapbook, and thus, as they talk, flashback.

I myself would not be opposed to the show going off script for day or two for the 50th anniversary. I think it would be kinda nice to just have a show or a couple of shows traveling the history of the show. I would love to see all the clips from days past plus if a character has been played by many actors this way each actor could be featured not the most current one for flashbacks. Yep just keying what I am thinking out loud again.

Back