Alex Shipp wrapped up run as Marybeth today.

Jason47

Reaction score
Alex Shipp wraps run as Marybeth; has starring roles in two TV movies debuting in the next few weeks.

1378863_483132565162356_2539642874170010882_n.jpg

Alex Shipp wrapped up her run as Marybeth in today's episode. The actress left "Days" to star as Aaliyah in Lifetime's upcoming movie about the late singer. Shipp's starring role in "Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B" premieres Saturday, November 15 at 8PM on Lifetime. Shipp's other TV movie, "Drumline: A New Beat", where she plays a lead role, premieres this coming Monday, October 27 at 9PM on VH1. Best of luck to Shipp in the future. No word yet if the role of Marybeth has been recast.

I can't wait for the Aaliyah movie. From what I've seen in previews, she rocks the part. I hope they have Missy Elliott play herself in it if they even touch on their closeness.

My grandma saw her in that promo and I'd heard rumors she was done taping at Days. Guess this is why, I'll have to tell her tomorrow.

I had read several months ago that she was done taping, but did not know when her last air dates would be. Too bad she did not tell Paige about the conspiracy with Eve. However, Paige did mention how MaryBeth suddenly claimed to need to go the hospital, but nothing was wrong with her arm. MaryBeth bristled and said it really hurt....maybe Paige will get a lightbulb moment soon. Doubt it, but it could happen. LOL

LOL, Heather.....Paige mentioned MaryBeth needing to go to the hospital on the night JJ was drugged, pictures taken, etc. She noted MaryBeth "needed to go there" just before all this stuff happened with JJ.

Well, that's too bad. Maybe she'll come back to Salem as a different, better, character. I didn't really like her scheming with Eve, but I did enjoy her being all snooty about JJ.

Back