Aiden's secret

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've figured out Aiden's secret.

He has a secret passion for collecting "unusual" items and he's afraid it'll make Hope look down her rich, sophisticated nose at him.

He's trying to dispose of pieces to his collection that he left in the yard at the beach house:

th
11353072424.jpg
th
th
th

Who/what is JS? I know you know we don't do just initials.or combo names here.

Aiden's secret is that he switched Hope's favourite brand of coffee with Folger's crystals, and he's burying the evidence in the backyard.

Or maybe his wife spent all her money on Hope Faith Miracles jewelry which he can't pawn, so he's dumping it secretly. (Note: Hope Faith Miracles is Kristian Alfonso's jewelry line. Kristian plays Hope.)

Ahhh...Poirot, why did you have to say James Scott (EJ)? I'm drooling on my keyboard. LOL.

ANYway, I nearly spit out my coffee when I read Just Samantha's initial post. I LOVE IT!!! (still giggling)

I can't stand it how no one can ever remain calm or cool in a "situation." Sure, he wanted to hide the tools for whatever reason...(and I'm thinking it's not what we are supposed to think) but dang, did he have to look so guilty when Hope returned unexpectedly?? You would think he had just murdered someone right then and there.

I'm not a big fan of Aiden, because this reminds me too much of the Patrick Lockhart story. Wonderful sweet guy, handsome, and Hope falls in love. Oh wait, he's a bad bad man AFTER he hooks up with Hope. It's like Hope has some Princess Gina curse...men turn bad after falling for her. The only one immune is Bo. John isn't totally immune. He isn't a bad guy, but ever since that last Princess Gina romp trying to find the egg - he's exercised some poor judgment.

Back