Actor and actress back again

Trust they are not both in "heavenly" attire............. May is about 8 months away now. Are they filming way out of order to get who and what they want for year #60??

The picture in Kristian Alfonso's (Hope) tweet shows her and Peter Reckell (Bo) in casual clothes while standing on the set of the Brady Pub.

Sounds like maybe they (the writers) have a bunch of returns throughout the 60th season, not just all for the actual anniversary in November.

Doug's funeral is currently scheduled for beginning of December.

Agree with Brisby that it seems like a very brief return for Bo & Hope then

Dear Lord, please tell me Connie's long gone before Bo and Hope return.
Agree, much more of Connie would have the viewers throwing things at their TVs. That said, it’s too bad they’re not around now. Bo could do one of classic break-ins and save Melinda, and then pistol-packing Hope could drop Connie in her tracks when she enters Rafe’s hospital room with one of her knives.

Well it sounds like this will have been written after Ron's exit? Right? He's gone already, right?

As to Connie, I'm sure it's just the Days fan in Julie Dove posting those thoughts. I'm sure Connie is not the one who brings coma duke Bo and Princess Gina's host to town.

I don't feel they are needed, but I am glad they are returning together, hopefully for a short time. Their kids and grandkids should be in town headlining stories.

Ahhh, so Bo & Hope will be paying a visit to Salem, probably a very short one, but will be so nice to see them. Like O.C. , was never a big fan, began watching after they were gone, but I do like the actors.

Back