About the whole John/Brady/Theresa situation...

• Thread starter Thread starter Andre_Dimera
  • Start date Start date
A

Andre_Dimera

You would think that a high profile mob boss/businessman such as Victor Kiriakis would have TONS of hidden cameras throughout the mansion that would easily beyond a shadow of a doubt prove what really happened?

And where is the dark ruthless mercenary John Black of old? No way in hell THAT John would be subdued by someone like a Theresa Donovan?? His thorough mercenary training would have made him sense her coming up behind him & he probably would've snapped her neck like a twig within seconds.

Where is the man that threw a knife to the chest of Andre Dimera? The man who strangled Stefano Dimera? The man who literally dodged a bullet from Sami Brady at point blank range? The man who almost sniped Dr. Alex North?

Mercenary John Black was a tough guy, seems like that person doesn't even exist anymore in any way, shape or form :(.

replaced swearing and wrote out word...JS

John's brains have been scrambled one too many times. Last time, he came out of the coma with a different personality. Who knows what will happen when he comes out of this one? He could completely be someone else and we will get the third incarnation of "who is John Black?".

Yes, he found out that he was not Ryan Brady, son of Colleen Brady and Santo DiMera (and that Ryan Brady had died as a child).

So, now we're back to John not knowing who he is (biologically). They might as well make him one of Maggie's eggbabies.

th

John's brains have been scrambled one too many times. Last time, he came out of the coma with a different personality.
Good point, poor John is now a card-carrying member of the over-the-hill gang. As for Victor having cameras everywhere, it would make sense for him to have the K-mansion entrances and exterior well covered, but not necessarily the living room. Before Jeannie Theresa came along, the only crimes committed there were against common sense, common courtesy, and good taste. And what would be done with tapes of activity in the living room? Would Victor use them to perfect his one-liners? ("Hmm, I really zinged that washed-up harlot, Eve, that time, but if I changed a few words and adjusted the timing, it would have sounded better.") And pity the poor person who might have to review the tapes. After hours of listening to Maggie's busybody blathering, he/she would either doze off or need a stiff drink.

I thought the same thing Andre!! Where is the security! I wouldn't be surprised if it is on camera and Victor is just messing with everyone. He does like to do that, you know. I'm not happy about the John situation either. I'm hoping they'll wake John from his writer induced coma and get this show on the road! It's impossible to get excited about the goings on with EJ and Sami.

Back