Abe and Maxine

I agree. Abe & Maxine would be far more interesting than any of the other bologna stories that these writers are feeding us. I sure have high expectations for these writers... maybe if I lower them way way down, and expect terribleness- it won't come as such a disappointment.

I'm not a fan of Maxine, she's been too poorly used lately as Daniel's #1 cheerleader.

I'd like to see Abe with Anne, I think they could challenge each other, and it would be fun to see her interact with Theo.

As to the original point, in one of Abe's 30 appearances this year, he mentioned that they were sticking to "just friends" because they'd both had such wonderful marriages; and since Daniel & Jennifer are finally really over forever (not a spoiler, just my dearest hope!), they have nobody with whom they can double-date, LOL.

I did not care much for Abe/Maxine together, and we did see Maxine while John was in his coma, and even after waking up. The thing with "recurring" characters is they can be absent for quite some time, and then we see them several times, ans then absent again. Victor, Adrienne, Justin, Anne, Rory, Tad, henderson, Harold, Maxine, and all the kids, are all recurring. Jeremiah, Miguel and now Mandrake are the same. Some are around for just short story arcs, others are around a lot more.

Back