1990 Promo - Bo Brady

I'm not sure anyone could come up with a good enough reason for where in the heck Bo has been..........they just need to leave it alone. It's been way to long since he left Hope.

As long as Stefano lives, there's always a good enough reason to explain a character disappearing. He low key threatened John just a few weeks ago while talking to Marlena. He could easily have Bo stashed away somewhere.

I'm just saying, given what he was working on at the time he went off the grid, there is a plausible reason to justify his "disappearance".

Perhaps......but no good reason for not even getting in touch with Hope when he could have.....just the stupid letter that John delivered.

As long as Stefano lives, there's always a good enough reason to explain a character disappearing. He low key threatened John just a few weeks ago while talking to Marlena. He could easily have Bo stashed away somewhere.

I'm just saying, given what he was working on at the time he went off the grid, there is a plausible reason to justify his "disappearance".

Others left the show for quite some time and came back. Usually due to Stefano squirreling them away on some "island". Some were thought dead for ages--including STEFANO!

It really is sad Jason, especially considering the promotion the other soaps still do. And I'm not just talking promos. GH is doing Fan February, where they encourage fans to tweet about the show using a specific hashtag, they're showing bloopers and never before seen footage, and are doing giveaways. YR has been promoting the heck out of Valentine's Day and that plane crash. Actors from both of those soaps are also doing heavy tweeting this month to support their respective soaps. DAYS stars barely even tweet about their own plots now. I know they don't have millions of extra dollars laying around, but why not invest something in promoting this soap.

Days cast have their hands tied because of the far in advance filming, and the lowest budget of all soaps. PLUS the Keep Your Mouth Shut orders. In addition, they have extremely poor direction at the top. Corday is not hands on, and despite being around the \show so many years, he doesn't have one tenth the smarts for this soap his mother did.
The suits at the top just are not in tune with either the show itself or the people who view it, the loyal fans.

OH. MY. GOD. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Bonnie Tyler + Bo Brady? The PERFECT mix, absolutely! I'm laughing so hard.

Back