SPOILER !! Week May 13

I don't see EJ working with Clyde. Clyde shot him which took years of his life away.
Agree — given their history, EJ should be a sworn enemy of Clyde. Even without their past history, EJ and Clyde are an unlikely pair — Mr. Squirrel Stew and the sophisticated, well-educated DiMera couldn’t be more different.

I would be happy as heck if Kate Mansi came back as Abigail. I always thought she owned the part.
It would be nice to see her back. I once saw her at the Manhattan Days book signing. Even after a long morning of greeting fans, she was still friendly and cheerful.

I saw Kate Mansi (Abby) in a Spectrum commercial last week and thought she's probably coming back to Days (my speculation only). I didn't even care when Abigail died because it's safe to assume she'll be undead at some point.

Agree — given their history, EJ should be a sworn enemy of Clyde. Even without their past history, EJ and Clyde are an unlikely pair — Mr. Squirrel Stew and the sophisticated, well-educated DiMera couldn’t be more different.
But didn’t EJ and Clyde have some sort of truce or didn’t they work together in the past couple of years? I thought I remembered EJ doing Clyde a favor?

From the story about Rafe uncovering key evidence:

"The investigation to clear Gabi of Li’s murder on Days of our Lives continues to gain serious steam much to the delight of her detective brother, Rafe.

“This has been a dream of Rafe’s ever since Gabi was convicted,” says Galen Gering (Rafe)."

Did I sleep through the trial or was it off screen just mentioned?? Because if Gabi was convicted it's going to take a bunch of legal stuff to get her out.

I don't think Gabi ever had a trial. She was in the all-purpose interrogation room, then I swear in the blink of an eye, moved to Statesville, where she's been sitting ever since. I don't think there was ever a mention of an off-screen trial. But since I don't get to physically watch the show, I don't know if there was a brief mention or not.

It was a shoddy way to deal with Camila Banus (Gabi) leaving. If they wanted her off-screen, they could've sent her off to stay with Sonny and Will to spend time with Arianna. Or maybe to Mexico to be with Mami and Eduardo.

Gabi is, I assume, waiting for her trial. This is why in my humble opinion if you're going to recast you just do it midstream. You don't wait forever to negotiate contracts and then need to ship off someone. Plan ahead, have the replacement ready and just stick the person in there and sort of force the audience to go along. Even if the actor isn't perfect at least a storyline can continue.

Back